Stained Glass Printed Light Bulb™
Our modern stained glass LED light bulb features a geometric pattern of vibrant pinks and oranges framed by white lines. Unlike traditional stained glass, this artisan light bulb won't project the colors or patterns on the wall.
- Vivid color and unique pattern variations for each hand printed bulb
- Life Span of 25,000 Hours (About 18+ years)
- Energy efficient LED tech
Our patent pending light filtering system creates a warm and inspiring ambience that illuminates evenly through the design without projecting the colors or pattern on the wall. No glare and no shade necessary.
Type of Light
The stained glass light bulb is ideal for accent lighting:
- Brightness: 300 lumens (equivalent to a 30-watt incandescent)
- Color Temperature: Extra Warm, 1950K
Our stained glass light bulb is a fun element for bright, feminine and contemporary design styles. It’s beautiful alone in a geometric table lamp or as a group in a classic chandelier.
Find light fixture pairings on the blog and our Pinterest boards.
As Seen In
Mpls.St.Paul Magazine, Lighting & Design Magazine
Note: The light fixture is not included.